Sunday, July 26, 2009

Generations Tie Dye


I first met Deb about 4 years ago on an online parenting forum. Both with young kids and a passion for crafting, we found ourselves frequently on the same boards sharing experience, advice, worries, and of course crafting projects. She has continually proven herself to be an exceptional mom, who truly has her children's well-being and interest at heart. I have learned so much from her as a mom and a crafter.

Being that Megan and I have wanted to make our business (and this new blog) about supporting others in their ventures, I have known for a while that Deb's business was one I wanted to promote. Interestingly, I actually don't really like Tie Dye, so my intentions were purely to help out a friend. She loves what she does, and enjoys creating (especially custom items) and it's obvious she does a fantastic job. So Megan and I set out to review Deb's work. She sent each of our boys (so 3 of them) tie dyed shirts to test out, which also tells you how generous she is.
Can I just say that I was THRILLED when these shirts arrived. And when I put Jonah's on him - oh my word, it was sooo cute!!! (yes he's wearing his sister's pink crocs. LOL) I immediately fell in love and started planning what other fun items I could get for the kids. Deb has mentioned bed sheets before so I'm thinking of camo for Jonah and pink camo for Brooklyn - it would appear I'm a fan of tie dye after all :D Megan loves them too. They are super cute! Check out her twin boys below!

One of the other things I love about Deb's shop is she is really trying to do her part to reduce, re-use, and recycle by dying high quality second hand items - keeping costs even lower (we LOVE that too!). She does of course use new items as well, so you can let her know your preference when you order (or win)!

We love our shirts!

Deb has so generously offered one lucky winner a custom tie dyed children's t-shirt with up to 6 colours of your choice (can be exchanged for a custom tie dyed adult t-shirt at a discounted price.) She has such a great variety and is willing to try anything, so don't forget to check out her etsy shop and look around!

To enter
to win please let us know your favorite item of the three below (Rainbow on the Bias, Hot Mama, or Easy Being Green Tote) and what your colour combination choice would be (up to 6 colours).


For additional entries (please make each a separate comment):

*Visit her etsy shop and name one item not mentioned here - 2 extra entries

*Blog about this giveaway and send us the link - 3 extra entries

*Follow us on twitter and tweet this giveaway - 2 extra entries

*Subscribe to our newsletter (button on sidebar) - 1 extra entry

*Place an order with Generations Tie Dye and tell us what you're getting - 5 extra entries


This contest closes Saturday, August 1st at 9pm MST and is open to all US and Canadian residents (and anywhere else if you are willing to pay the difference for shipping!)

Good Luck!

*Don't forget to enter our other giveaway for a pack of "Table Toppers" (scroll down to view)*

22 comments:

Abby said...

Most definitely rainbow on the bias!







ajcmeyer at go dot com

Isla Familia said...

I love the Easy Being Green Tote...in all green colors imaginable :o)

Isla Familia said...

I subscribe to the newsletter...of course!

adam.nadia@inbox.com said...

can always use a green tote!

adam.nadia@inbox.com said...

raspberry twist!

Amber said...

They are All Very Cute!! But since I am not pregnant I would have to choose either the Rainbow on the bias or the Easy to Be Green Tote in a Variety of Purple colors!!

Amberdenie at aol dot com

Amber said...

I LOVE the Design a Pillow Case SO CUTE!!

Amberdenie at aol dot com

Amber said...

Design a Pillow Case - Number 2

Amberdenie at aol dot com

Amber said...

I subscribe!!

Amberdenie at aol dot com

Candi said...

Rainbow on the bias

Candi said...

I like the tiger layette set.

Candi said...

Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/canDlinZ

Candi said...

Blogged:
http://lifeatthelindsays.blogspot.com/2009/07/generations-tie-dye-giveway.html

Candi said...

I subscribe.

Mom of 2 said...

The big green tote is my favorite!

Mom of 2 said...

Another item on the site is the custom tie dyed layette set. - #1

Mom of 2 said...

Layette set #2

Mom of 2 said...

I subscribe to the newsletter.

Anna said...

I LOVE the hot mama tank. My colour choice would be navy blue and yellow and white - like the ts Deb dyed for me.

Anna said...

Here's another entry (1 of 2) and I name the Earth Tones tote from Debs Etsy store

Anna said...

Here's another entry (2 of 2) and I name the Groovy Baby onesie from Debs Etsy store

Anna said...

One more entry! I subscribe!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online