Tuesday, October 6, 2009

BATH LUVE WINNER!!!

I am so sorry this is so late in being posted. I was out of town all day yesterday with plans of being home around dinner time - well if dinner times means midnight, then I suppose it worked out. *eeks* So here I am - after a busy day, still with so much to do.

Here is the winner for our bath luve! For the first time ever - the very FIRST commenter is our winner! That's exciting - sometimes I worry for the first entry as it seems #1 rarely gets chosen. But here's proof that even still it DOES happen! CONGRATULATIONS TO:

Emily B said...
I like the duck best... though the frog is pretty darn cute, too... hard to choose! Winner has been notified and has 48 hours to reply :) Thanks for entering guys - stay tuned for our next FABULOUS giveaway!

5 comments:

Emily B said...

Oh! Oh, that's me! Hooray! I'll go check my email :)
Thanks!!!

Emily B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
prerna said...

Congrats Emily!! Sure you'd love the Luve:-)

Emily B said...

Hi ladies - I didn't get an email yet - not sure if you're still working on it or maybe my spam filter has gone into overdrive! Here is my email again just in case:
emily (dot) bickell (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks!! I'd go ahead and email you directly but I can't find an address. So hopefully you read this :)

I'm Anitra! said...

Hi there, great blog! I have an award for you over at The MamaZone. Here's a direct link: http://themamazone.blogspot.com/2009/10/best-blog-award.html Hope you'll stop by and pick it up.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online