Thursday, January 28, 2010

Boogie Wipes and EarthLust Winners!!!

I know - a couple of days late, but don't worry I haven't forgotten!

My kids LOVE these Boogie Wipes and Jonah no longer freaks out when I'm going to rub his nose. I just repeat *gentle* and he's fine. He spends lots of time just smelling them which makes me laugh!

So lucky winner, here's to hoping nose wiping quickly becomes less challenging :)


Comment #12:
 imalarsen@gmail.com said...
I follow boogie wipes on Facebook!
AND of course there's EarthLust. I left mine at the gym the other day (I know, shame on me) and when I went back the next day to ask for it the girl said, "is it the pretty one?" - I absolutely love it....I know this lucky winner will too!
Comment #12 (again!!!):
MamaE said...
I follow EarthLust on facebook
Congratulations!!! Winners have been notified and have 48 hours to respond!

1 comment:

MamaE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online