Friday, January 15, 2010

Hope...

Thank you to everyone who sent warm wishes to our friend waiting to hear of her loved ones. I received a message from her yesterday telling me that HER MOM IS OKAY!!! And I'm pretty sure a good portion of her family is as well, though there are still 3 cousins unaccounted for.

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for your thoughts and prayers at this time. The devastation is overwhelming - I can't imagine watching it wondering about a personal relation and waiting to hear of their safety. A huge weight has been lifted off my friend and she is now able to not only eat and sleep, but plan ahead for the arrival of her third baby in a couple of weeks....and is looking so forward to seeing her mom shortly after.

I AM SO RELIEVED!!! And so GRATEFUL that she has been blessed in this way.

Thanks for all your support....BlackBerry Diaries winners to come!

1 comment:

A Mom After God's Own Heart said...

Awesome to hear!! Been praying for all affected!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online