Sunday, February 21, 2010

Purple Pig Shirts - Review

Being back at the gym recently I've really started getting more interested in having *nice* workout clothes...you know, ones I feel good in. It may sound silly, but it really does make a difference. My friend recently pointed out that one of my pairs of yoga pants make my legs look really skinny - you can bet I'll be wearing those EVERY time we go. LOL

The thing is, it's not really the pants/capris I have an issue with...it's finding a nice top that is comfortable and breathable. I immediately fell in love with the clothing from Purple Pig and was so excited when they offered me a shirt of my choice to review. I chose the Peace, Love, Clarity shirt - though the decision was not easy. I love how soft it is - it's that perfect *thickness* for a workout tee - I know I won't be overheating during cardio and it's super cute that I can feel great in it at the gym. In addition - and thankfully - it's also clear that it's great quality and isn't going to fall apart at the first sign of sweat (okay that doesn't really happen anyways, but you get the point).


Their yoga shirts are created based on their desire to share their commitment to health and wellness in a fun way. These shirts are not only for practicing Yoga, Pilates and Meditation but any wellness activity. Because they are so soft and the designs are so fun...they encourage everyone to wear these soft t-shirts anytime, anywhere.

Browsing this site again I see they have added some new items since I last looked. I am of course in the market for more workout clothing and this site is definitely on my list to shop at. Considering I got asked yesterday if I'm pregnant again - oh for the third time in about 3 months *gasp*  I should probably hit the gym harder than I have been. (in case you are wondering....no I am not pregnant...and no I am not trying....and no we are not done. lol)

Oh and you can also become a fan on Facebook and a follower on Twitter! But of course, don't forget to check out their fabulous site - I bet they have something just for you! And if you hurry, you might be able to catch their sale - a couple of items have been lowered by 30%!!!

Enjoy!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online