1. Wake up early to exercise every morning, either at home or the gym
2. I have 2 review and giveaway posts to write, and a few other just review posts coming
3. I have inventory to update on my website
4. I need to update my journal (it's been a year....thank goodness I keep track of everything on the calendar so updating is really easy)
5. I need to update my personal blog documenting my journal since Brent and I were dating - oh I'm only 7 years behind *gah*. I'd really like to get this up to date this year - it's definitely not a this week thing. LOL
6. Keep the kitchen and house clean of course
7. Laundry (always)
8. Finish organizing Craft room - it's almost there....and is looking so awesome!
9. I have gym classes pretty much every night to go to that I LOVE!
10. Outside play time with the kids because the weather has been great!
11. Mail out a couple of orders as well as the package for Kayla
12. and many other little things I'm sure (I am waiting on a bunch of review/giveaway items to post about as well)
It's going to be a busy week, BUT I love making lists and getting things accomplished...and I love having lots on the go.
What's on your list this week....I think lists are awesome and a great way to stay organized and prioritize! It can perhaps seem overwhelming to consider ALL that we want to accomplish, but there are some on the list that are always relatively *easy* to finish....so start with those so your time is more free to spend on the bigger items.
Let's have a great week everyone! A giveaway will be posted later today!