Monday, March 29, 2010

What's on your list?

I've been taking more time in the last few months to sit down and relax a bit more...I've watched more movies, gotten more done around the house (with lots still left to do), played more games, tried to get to bed at a better time, and of course gotten more things organized work wise (www.cutelikeme.com) - which is sooo exciting). But I still have a long list of things to do....most of them I am going to tackle this week. It's time to really utilize my time the best I can. I'm pretty happy sleeping in every morning and luckily my kids are really accomodating to that, though my daughter rarely wakes up before me. LOL Today was though my last day for doing this. I lose about 2 1/2 hours every morning where I could be getting some other things done instead of *wasting away* with unnecessary sleep. Though I love it - it's not the habit I want to continue in our home....at least not EVERY day. Anyways, here's my list for the week:

1. Wake up early to exercise every morning, either at home or the gym
2. I have 2 review and giveaway posts to write, and a few other just review posts coming
3. I have inventory to update on my website
4. I need to update my journal (it's been a year....thank goodness I keep track of everything on the calendar so updating is really easy)
5. I need to update my personal blog documenting  my journal since Brent and I were dating - oh I'm only 7 years behind *gah*. I'd really like to get this up to date this year - it's definitely not a this week thing. LOL
6. Keep the kitchen and house clean of course
7. Laundry (always)
8. Finish organizing Craft room - it's almost there....and is looking so awesome!
9. I have gym classes pretty much every night to go to that I LOVE!
10. Outside play time with the kids because the weather has been great!
11. Mail out a couple of orders as well as the package for Kayla
12. and many other little things I'm sure (I am waiting on a bunch of review/giveaway items to post about as well)
13. Clean Front Room 
14. Complete 4 small sewing projects
15. Clean Brooklyn's room (she did it)

It's going to be a busy week, BUT I love making lists and getting things accomplished...and I love having lots on the go. 

What's on your list this week....I think lists are awesome and a great way to stay organized and prioritize! It can perhaps seem overwhelming to consider ALL that we want to accomplish, but there are some on the list that are always relatively *easy* to finish....so start with those so your time is more free to spend on the bigger items.

Let's have a great week everyone! A giveaway will be posted later today!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online