Sunday, April 11, 2010

CoverGirl Lash Blast Length - Review

I remember my cousin telling me about her new favorite mascara - CoverGirl Lash Blast - in the orange tube. Mascara has long been my favorite *essential* makeup products, and yes it's likely because I'm pretty vain about my eyelashes. I love them, what can I say. And I LOVED Lash Blast as soon as I tried it. It's pretty much been my exclusive mascara since then and it's nice having one that I love that doesn't break the bank. I generally just buy the on sale mascara (I know I know), but now I don't have to.

I've been wanting to try the new LashBlast Length since I saw the ad for it. I can't lie - their marketing decision to use bright yellow definitely helps. Nice choice I say - it's catchy, a little edgy, and screams fun. Yellow just makes me happy.

I finally made the purchase and couldn't wait to try it out. Immediately I loved the long skinny brush. Not that I've ever thought a mascara brush was heavy, but this one feels so light and easy to use. And I LOVE what it does to my lashes. I love how the mascara goes on - it's not too thick or clumpy, and I haven't had any problems with it smudging at all.

I don't know that I have a preference between the two, but you can be sure that my makeup bag will contain one or the other at any given time - for a very long time. Yes, I love it THAT much. Yay CoveGirl :D

1 comment:

The Jensens said...

we are twins! I bought that one as well. I LOVE it for a more natural look & the other (orange) for a more POW look...but they are both winners!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online