Thursday, April 8, 2010

Orglamix - Review

I find makeup shopping kind of overwhelming. There seems to be so much to choose from and though I do like trying new products, I don't like the idea of spending money on something that might not work the way I want it to.  So I rarely add to my collection, though I often stand in the makeup aisle staring longingly - and a little confused. LOL I have wanted to try mineral makeup for a while, so when I was in need of replenishing some of my items, I decided to check it out.

I immediately went to the trusty Etsy site to see what was there. I had so much fun looking around. One of the first sellers I was impressed with was Orglamix. I loved the variety and the photos were perfect to give an idea of what you were really looking at. Okay I can't lie, I love a little bling too so the *sparkly* effect had me from the start.

I wasn't sure at first what to get so I was really happy when I noticed the Essential/Starter Kit section. I decided on the Hazel Collection, Grape Hyacinth and Chocolate Chip Cookie Eye Shadows, the Pink Pepper blush, and a makeup brush.

What can I say - I'm THRILLED. Seriously THRILLED. I love the way it looks and the way it shimmers. It just makes me smile :) It all goes on nicely and stays on - and of course is super easy to take off. In addition, all Orglamix products are formulated without:
Nano Particles, Bismuth Oxychloride, Synthetic Dyes, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Parabens. Orglamix is also a proud member of PETA. All of their products come with money back guarantee, so there really is nothing to lose.

Orglamix has quickly become one of my new favorite Etsy stores and definitely gets the Cute Like Me Seal of Approval. So hop on over and check out their products. I'm certain you'll love them too!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online