Saturday, June 5, 2010

Angry...

Dear Burger King...

Thank you SOOOOO much for bringing back THIS:


I don't generally like really spicy things - I prefer to taste my food as opposed to just a burning sensation on my tongue. But this...I don't know - it is soooo good. I found out right before our holiday that they were back - so yes I went THAT night and got one for me and a friend for dinner (okay, it was like 9pm and right after my workout, but who's keeping track lol). It was her first time and she was super impressed. It tasted just as good as I had remembered, though I did take off some of my jalapenos as for some reason they were a bit too much for me that night. And I never get tomatoes because well, I don't like them. at all. The onion rings are TO DIE FOR on this burger...the jalapeno bacon and cheese....delish! I LOVE this burger....

But let's be real - the burger I got at the window doesn't look nearly as *well manicured* as the one pictured (from the BK website). Though I must admit it is not lacking in anything and I have never had an experience like the one in THIS post (seriously read it, it's pretty funny). To the BK this guy had the misfortune of eating from - seriously people....step up your game.

However...to the one I get to enjoy (rarely mind you.....what is the point of paying for a gym membership, working out, and then eating fast food like this??) I have been nothing but pleased.

So YAY to the return of the Angry Whopper. I wish you were healthy so I could eat you ALL.THE.TIME.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online