Friday, July 16, 2010

lululemon...

Dear lululemon,
I love you....thank you for existing. I've officially started my lulu collection and couldn't be happier and have already started planning the next shopping day!

A HUGE shout out to the lululemon Chinook Mall location in Calgary where my friend and I went. Not only was it completely organized, the staff were so helpful - in particular KRISSY and AMY who were nothing short of AWESOME - and the touch of having my name on the white board on my dressing room - perfect! Yes I am kicking myself for forgetting my camera, but do not fear, Amy and Krissy have agreed to do a mock of the *first time* when I next visit. Oh please be soon..

It's true, an addiction has started! (and I couldn't be happier about it)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online